Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend review and monday

Whoooo! what an exhausting weekend. we're shorthanded at work which made me have to put in a lot of extra time. I just finished 13 days straight buts its ok, I'm off tomorrow!!!
Fri we did rollouts of new specials at work. so I had to have a couple samples but only a few small pieces, that was slow roasted pork tenderloin, and a peppercorn ny strip. we also have peanut butter pie but i didn't try that. I'd rather not know exactly what I'm missing.
Rest of the weekend consisted of the usual tilapia or chicken for dinner, eggs and cereal or oatmeal for breakfast with a light snack of an apple or banana sometime before dinner.
workouts remained the traditional track but i moved up to 8 laps, i'm sprinting the curves and jogging the straights. I didn't do wind sprints or bleachers but I did ride my bike to work 3 out of the last 4 days.
still haven't got a weigh in, why? because frankly i don't care what my weight is. my diet and my exercise i'll fall to whatever my ideal weight is anyways.
tomorrow, day off from work, may try to do my jogging on the beach. we'll play it by ear.

No comments: